"Cyber cafe" timekeeping software

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Mon Mar 15 14:39:05 CST 2004

Why go to all this trouble? This is a Linux pc we're talking about?
Just modify the kids accounts, so that they have the time and time of
day restrictions, then turn on accounting and you'll have your
'administrator' tracking of they're online times. No obtrusive
parental control software. It just logs them off when the time comes.
And best of all it's free as in beer!