Advice: Virus on Win2k

Rex Deaver rdeaver at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 13 17:10:56 CST 2004

It doesn't matter if it is scary to you or me.

If it is scary to the 60 yr old grandmother in Lincoln
who is the remote office "administrator" that I have
to support & who has never seen a DOS prompt, then it
isn't going to happen.

So finding ways to do things without going to the CLI
is a primary consideration for me.