SCO question (Stock Price)

Paul Taylor paul at kcnetcare.com
Fri Mar 12 03:35:38 CST 2004

Why Sprint?

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-kclug at kclug.org [mailto:owner-kclug at kclug.org] On Behalf Of
Brian Kelsay
Sent: Thursday, March 11, 2004 10:23 AM
To: kclug at kclug.org
Subject: RE: SCO question (Stock Price)

>>> "Brian Densmore" <DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com> 03/11/04 10:01AM >>>

<snip>
>In addition to the fact that it looks as though they are under
>investigation by the SEC >and that even Business Week is starting to
pick up on the shady goings on. I give SCO >months to live, not years.
I'd say by July, September at the latest SCO will be out of >business,
and hopefully some of it's officers in the criminal courts system
(wishful >thinking on the criminal charges I know).

Well, they are going after Bernie Ebbers of Worldcom, Martha Stewart and
the Enron boys.  I can't wait til they hoist these guys up for public
ridicule.  And Sprint can't be far behind.

Brian Kelsay