mail conflagration^h^h^h... configuration

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Wed Mar 3 20:00:49 CST 2004

Anyone going to be at the meeting tonight that has
installed exim+cyrus+squirrelmail?
I finally got my firewall allowing traffic in on
the ports I want (maybe someone can look at my rules
and see what I did wrong?), and now am configuring my mail.
I installed cyrus just now and will need to do some configurations.
I know exim was working with mail before, but installing
cyrus may have broken that. ;'/
Leastwise I haven't gotten the test mail I sent yet.
I still have a lot of documentation to read, along with
a mess of configuration to do.

Thanks,
Brian