Want a HP9000 PA-RISC Server?

Brian Grayless briang at sellingsource.com
Tue Mar 2 15:26:24 CST 2004

I have an HP 9000 PA-RISC server, tape backup, cdrom, 768 mb ram, I
believe dual 150 mhz processors (perhaps 4, not familiar with the
hardware), dual power supply, rack slides, various sized SCSI drives,
network card, etc...

I will run the Debian PA-RISC linux distro.

I would like to trade it for some used pc hardware, perhaps: PCI or ISA
SCSI card, IDE hard drives, ram, monitors, etc...

I know you guys have some hardware lying around. If you're interested
and would like a great, older, workhorse of a system, let me know ASAP.

I'm in Overland Park. Please email me off the list.

Thanks,
Brian