List etiquette

Brian Kelsay BLKELSAY at kcc.usda.gov
Mon Mar 1 20:40:32 CST 2004

These reactionary kids today.  Sometimes you just have to let this stuff roll off you back and keep
going.
/voice of reason

OK, which group have we not insulted this month?  Who's next?  Come on, get ready to take your
licks.  There's gotta be more than 310 Linux users in this town we can insult and bring to tears.
/humor

Brian Kelsay

>>> Hal Duston <> 03/01/04 02:03PM >>>

> Grow up or good riddance.

Chris Blackburn unsubscribed Mon Mar 1 at 12:37 CST 2004.

Sometimes I think things would be better served if the _sender_ of the
email would press the delete key rather than expecting some portion of
the 310 subscribers to do so.