MoveOn Filter for Outloook

Jonathan Hutchins hutchins at tarcanfel.org
Mon Mar 1 19:14:07 CST 2004

On Monday March 1 2004 12:06 pm, Blackburn, Chris X [Ecco Select] wrote:

> Have fun playing with yourself.

My, aren't we full of ourselves?

I've subscribed to some very strictly "on topic" LUG lists, including the
Hampshire LUG in England.  All of them together have never come up with as
many good solutions to Linux problems - to say nothing of interesting ideas
ranging from cars and bikes to employment and social organizations.

If someone has a good question on Linux, we usually focus on it until there's
a good answer.  If nobody's got a hot topic, we chat anyway.  This is a
social list, not a manufacture support line.

If a message doesn't meet your standards, hit next.  Don't make yourself look
like such a pompous fool.