Interesting almost-free ISP: Access-4-Free.com

Brian Kelsay BLKELSAY at kcc.usda.gov
Mon Mar 1 14:15:45 CST 2004

All the links I found for this little sucker showed it at $67.95 or higher.  I got my SMC wireless
gateway/firewall/switch for $59 and I think it had a $20 rebate.  The only positive thing I saw on
this router is that it has two serial ports so you could connect up to 2 modems.  Wouldn't do much
for you on cable internet.

Brian Kelsay

On Fri, 2004-02-27 at 09:56, Brian Kelsay wrote:
> What's a Palmrouter?

It's a little router from a company called XSense.  Not very well known,
but has all the features I could think of.  Mine has worked OK for the
past 18 months or so.  I think I got it for about $50 from Micro Center.