Meeting reminder

Hal Duston hald at kc.rr.com
Mon Jun 14 19:47:22 CDT 2004

All,

With tomorrow evening's meeting, we are returning to
downtown Kansas City, MO.  The library is now open at
its new location, and we are meeting there.  The new
location is on 10th street downtown between Main St
and Baltimore Ave.

The next meeting of KCLUG is 6:30pm Tue Jun 15th, 2004
at the downtown Kansas City, MO Public Library on the
3rd floor. Directions are available at the web site
http://www.kclug.org/

This meeting is theoretically an install fest.

The meeting-after-the-meeting is at the NKC Denny's
at 14th and Burlington. From the library go east six
blocks to Locust, and then north to the Heart of
America Bridge which takes you directly to Burlington,
and 14 blocks north to Denny's. Directions from the
meeting to Denny's are also available at the web site.

Hal Duston