multiple ip via dhcp

Kendrick-LUG kulua at linux2themax.com
Sun Jun 13 00:31:27 CDT 2004

I am wondering if there is a way to set up the lo to have a mac addr and
use it to pick up the other 3 ip addreses for my boxes.

I am wanting to get 3 to 4 ip's being used via dhcp since dhclient wont
allow multiple ip's via one card.

I want to use the mac's of the internal network and set it up so that i
could have services on eth1 mac a  server   do most serving of stuff but
some private stuf be on lo(orth eth1:1) 2 and 3 mac b and c wich
corospond with the 2 work stations.  yet keep the 2 ws on private lan.