Pendrive linux distros

Oren Beck oren_beck at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 22 20:00:46 CDT 2004

Short simple <I hope>  request .

What distro is " Ready to use" -  for boot and run from a 128 mb usb
"pendrive "

I am looking for something I can  e mail the URL of to a friend and he
wants to drag/drop from a windows box to the "pendrive" , reboot with
BIOS set for USB boot and have it _work_ with no arcane futzing...

The last descriptor being his meaning for " you hits the button and it
_works_ . "

Of  course this fits with my desire for the same animal .  any
suggestions on where to find this ?

Oren Beck

www.campdownunder.com

" Note - Don't wear sandals to KCLUG events , The politics gets between
your toes and squishes "