Consulting opportunity

Jason Clinton me at jasonclinton.com
Thu Jul 8 20:46:19 CDT 2004

We're writing a Linux distribution agnostic, text-based configurator for
PostgreSQL, Apache, and PHP that will configure that aforementioned in a
particular way and then install our company's software. The design will
be in Python + Bash (where appropriate). The hired consultant will be
working directly with me for approximately 60 hours of work. Contact me
with your rate and experience (not necessarily in Python) off list, if
interested. Linux programmers highly preferred. I also understand that a
good programmer can pick up any language in a matter of days.