Somewhat OT: I wanna hack my Coke

Brian Kelsay BLKELSAY at kcc.usda.gov
Tue Jul 6 18:56:31 CDT 2004

Oh, I thought there were lots and that only a few were winners.  OK. I guess there won't be a "I
Hacked My Coke Can" website posted to Slashdot.  Or will there?  I guess that if there is only a
few of them, they can afford to have a cell phone and GPS device in them.

Brian Kelsay

>>> "Hal Duston" <hald at kc.rr.com> 07/06/04 02:13PM >>>
Coca-cola only made either 45 or 120 of these cans.  If you find
one you have won $26,000 in prizes.

"go and get a few" indeed.  I'd like to "go and get a few" of those
Pepsi million dollar cartons myself.  Rather unlikely I'm afraid though.