Somewhat OT: I wanna hack my Coke

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Tue Jul 6 17:44:45 CDT 2004

I read it is a GPS transponder. which if that is correct it is
both a transmitter and receiver. Which of course would make
sense. How would a GPS know where it was if it didn't receive
an answer it requested from a satellite? Unfortunately, I think
it is unlikely I'll get one to play with, there being only 100 for
the entire nation of some 293,000,000+ citizens, or roughly 1/2,930,000
chances. I know I don't drink that much coke.