Somewhat OT: I wanna hack my Coke

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Fri Jul 2 16:21:05 CDT 2004

Coke is having a promo, including cell phones that only dial home,
with GPS devices in them. This sounds like an ideal candidate for hacking.
I'll have to go and get a few and see what use can be made of them.
It might be possible to change the dial home number, but I'm more interested in
separating the GPS device.

Brian

P.S. Don't have the link handy, but it was on CNN news, the military is afraid it will be a
eavesdropping device and a national security threat.

Windows is a
32 bit extension to a
16-bit graphical shell for an
 8-bit operating system originally for a