Computer Problem

djgoku djgoku at gmail.com
Fri Jul 2 14:39:18 CDT 2004

On Fri, 2 Jul 2004 10:16:52 -0500, djgoku <djgoku at gmail.com> wrote:

> I am having problems with this posting, it shows the processor and as
> it is auto detecting stuff to POST it just says wait forever and never
> detects and boots. I can go into the bois and hard drives show up
> there just fine. I loaded optimize defaults that did help much, and
> there is no cmos batt. / jumper that I see. I'm thinking that it is
> the mobo, there is no beaps or anything just 56 shows up on the led on
> mobo.
>
> Jonathan

Man that was really weird after posting this tried load failsafe, it
actually booted kinda said it doesn't have bootable media, but there
was!! So I went back into the BIOS and loaded optimze defaults and it
booted up just fine.... Really weird...  At least it works now.

Jonathan
--
dj_goku
-www.djgoku.com-