Meeting Room Submission

Jim Herrmann kclug at ItDepends.com
Fri Jul 2 08:30:29 CDT 2004

No discussion on this?  It sounds like it would cost us to use the board
room.  So, no, right?  And is everyone cool with the loading zone
thing?  Is this going to work, or do we need to find a different place?
Do we need to just try through July and see how it goes?

Discuss,
Jim

--
Liberal - Definition:
  1. [n]  a person who favors a political philosophy of