Linux for the XPerienced user

Brian Kelsay BLKELSAY at kcc.usda.gov
Wed Jan 28 19:10:42 CST 2004

http://ars.userfriendly.org/cartoons/?id=20040128

And the followup.

http://www.userfriendly.org/static/   is the main site for this tech related comic.  hope you guys
enjoy this and pass it along to your fellow geeks.

The daily strip is about the goings on at a Canadian ISP called Columbia Internet.  The guy with
the glasses is Stef the marketer and the bearded guy is Greg the sysadmin.  You can see the entire
strip history in the archives to get the gist of what's going on.  I just tried to find the
character bio page, but not sure where it went.  You could just start reading and pick it up as you
go.  I just thought this was worth sharing.

Brian Kelsay