imap

Michael Pratt mtpratt at nbmap.com
Mon Aug 30 11:05:34 CDT 2004

I guess I should of gave a little more detail.  I have tried a web based email
client groupware and outlook express.  I can pull up the inbox but I cant
create anything.  I have tried cyrus too but that one doesnt work through imap
for some reason. It works fine through pop3.  Also all my mail files are under
/var/spool/mail would that make any differnence?

Mike