Thanks Hal!

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Thu Aug 26 08:49:25 CDT 2004

Much as I'd like to take credit for this, I had nothing to do with it.
You should probably thank Mr. Hal Duston for this. And of course the folks
at Netstandard and of course Mike Neuliep for all the hard work he's done
over the years.

Brian Densmore <------ note the spelling, my family hasn't used the
                       Dunsmore spelling for more than a hundred years ;') ;')