Thanks Hal!

Hal Duston hald at kc.rr.com
Wed Aug 25 23:55:17 CDT 2004

On Wed, 2004-08-25 at 23:46, Jonathan Hutchins wrote:
> Hey, Mr. Dunsmore, thanks for all the hard work!  To Bill and the others who
> helped out as well.  People in this list have been talking about fixing the
> server for what seems like years, you guys actually did something.

You are most welcome.  I do apologize for the duration, but I wanted to
do things correctly.  Also I want to thank Mike Neuliep for hosting the
server for the past six (?) years.  I'm open to trouble reports
tomorrow, as I've got most of the issues I'm aware of dealt with.

--
Hal Duston  <-- Note spelling please, Mr. Hutchins!  :-)