Fedora Core 2 on Compaq DL380 - SSL?

Jon Moss jon.moss at cnonline.net
Fri Aug 20 17:24:52 CDT 2004

Actually, I'm more concerned about some database information (personal
information of parishiners - not financial in nature though) that for
convenience sake is a prime candidate for access via the Internet.
However, I want to alleviate the parishiner's fears of identity theft (or
whatever) by providing a secure connection to the database.

I don't anticipate receiving any actual funds any time soon.  The PayPal
route might be viable.  I'll talk to our treasurer.

Thanks,

Jon Moss

--
Thanks very much,