Mono Book

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Fri Aug 20 14:37:06 CDT 2004

FYI, on "IronPython". The author of IronPython
was recently hired by Microsoft. Is this going to
be another case of embrace and destroy? Or is M$
shifting war strategy, by wanting to plant Trojan
horses in OSS via patents? Stay tuned fellow
crime fighters... same bat time ... same bat channel...
All I know is I would not feel comfortable using any
OSS written by M$ employees, without some sort of
written statement from official M$ channels stating
that the code didn't contain any M$ patented algorithms,
logic or source code.