External Mysql Connections -- RESOLVED

Michael Pratt mtpratt at nbmap.com
Wed Aug 18 14:24:52 CDT 2004

Got it to work had to ad my machines specific IP address to the users
database sa at clientIPADDRESS

Now I cant seem to get dreamweaver to attach to the database I created. not
sure what is going on there. back to the great world wide web.  I can telnet
to the database from my client machine but Dreamweaver keeps telling me
there is no testing server.  I can even go via ODBC using Mysql drivers.

Mike