Compaq DL380 - What Distro?

Rob Becker rbecker at kcai.edu
Mon Aug 16 16:38:24 CDT 2004

This is not meant to be a smartass comment, but it may sound that way.
Use whatever distro you are most comfortable supporting.  If you are
familiar with RH 9 then go for it.  If you are the person who will be in
charge of keeping it patched, secured and running, then go with what you
know.  As far as ease of patching, Debian is said to be very nice.  I am
still struggling with getting Debian installed the way I like it so I
can't comment from experience, yet.
Good luck with that server.
Rob