Knoppix

Brian Kelsay BLKELSAY at kcc.usda.gov
Fri Aug 13 18:21:09 CDT 2004

Does Jigdo do this?  Build a custom ISO.   I thought it looked complicated to just get an iso that
I could get from a mirror site..  That and I was going to try jigdo around the time the Debian
servers got compromized and then they were down for a bit.

Brian Kelsay

>>> Chris Bier <> 08/13/04 10:49AM >>>

This could be an interesting project for the LUG.  However, we might
consider just making a nice script interface that people can use (a la
jigdo, but easier to use) that will build the iso on their machine.
Building it and downloading it from the server would eat a lot of
resources and bandwidth.