US Army Linux Supercomputer

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Thu Aug 5 13:09:27 CDT 2004

Low 6 figures! For a 2 node cluster? You could buy
a 100 cpu Linux cluster from HP online for $233K!
Holy crap. I'd be willing to bet you could get a
better price by actually calling them. I guess the
"special" software is what cost so much money.
I hope each node is at least a quad cpu box.

Maybe I could help you on that. Any customer willing to toss
$100K around for a two node cluster is for me. Maybe I could write
them some "special" application software.