Linux conference site and Windows Server 2003

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Wed Aug 4 19:52:50 CDT 2004

Did you read the article? Trade shows are usually hosted by companies that
specialize in that particular type of business. Linux World mag didn't really
have much choice in the selection. You will be happy to know that Linux World
magazine *is* hosted on Linux. IDG is a very large company that puts together
probably 50% or more of all Trade shows in the US and probably a good number
overseas too. But if we complain to IDG enough and become enough of a squeaky
wheel we may be able to turn them from the darkside. ;')

Brian