recycling used stuff

Brian Kelsay bkelsay at comcast.net
Mon Aug 2 03:02:57 CDT 2004

david nicol wrote:
> On Tue, 2004-07-27 at 10:40, lowell wrote:
>
>>It's a federal recycling charge, I think...
>

> What has Ashcroft done now?
>

> "I didn't know! I've been recycling since before it was illegal!"

Ashcroft would have nothing to do with this.  Don't be a freaky
alarmist.  This would be something imposed by the EPA.  You do realize
there is a large quantity of lead in monitors?  I wouldn't mind paying
$5 or whatever either upfront or at the end if they will actually
recycle it and not just dump the damn thing.