boycott Computer Depot

Gary Hildebrand ghldbrd at ccp.com
Sun Aug 1 07:53:57 CDT 2004

I've been doing that for years, but I will admit I did buy my mobo from
them. Being a scrounger, I buy used first, which leaves them way down on
my list.

If you haven't noticed, the US is "thriving" on MISINFORMATION, from
Linux to political things -- Just a matter of time for people to get fed
up with all the virii out there for Windows, and they'll search for an
alternative.  Just like the high price of gasoline pushed consumers from
Detroit to Tokyo.  Or in this case, from Redmond to Helsinki.

Gary Hildebrand
St. Joseph, MO