WINE.

Brian Kelsay bkelsay at comcast.net
Fri Sep 12 22:09:28 CDT 2003

> Well,
>
> I definitely need something cheap. Like free would be cool.  ;-)
>
> What's the easiest way to use it?
>
> I mean, I installed the rpm and can't seem to call any of the programs (my
> lack of knowledge).
>
> I read the man pages on the site, but I didn't get a clear picture of how to
> operate within its environment.
>
> Could someone help me out?

You never did say what programs you expect to be able to run on this
setup.  That may help the troubleshooting.  It likely would be in a FAQ
or table of supported programs at any of the listed sites.  I'm not a
WINE user, but these are questions I would ask anyone before
troubleshooting their problem.

--
" * Portions Copyright (c) 1995 Caldera, Inc.  * Neither Greg Page nor
Caldera, Inc. admit liability nor provide * warranty for any of this

Hmmm.