Linux cluster expert needed

Brian Wittenberg brianw at ubsinc.com
Wed Oct 29 18:31:39 CST 2003

My name is Brian Wittenberg from UPP Business Systems.  We are a consulting
firm that has been around for almost 20 years.  We service such clients as
Anheuser- Busch, Nike, Dow Chemical, all branches of the government, and
many more.

I am contacting several Linux user groups to see if they would be able to
help me.  I am currently looking for a Linux Cluster expert.  I currently
have an opportunity in Midland, Michigan that can be a nice long term
opportunity.  It will be doing everything from simple Unix administration to
complex problems using newer technology.  Someone with a research
environment would be ideal but other backgrounds would be considered.

We can accommodate 1099 independent contractors, w-2 hourly, and salaried
contractors, and with salary, can work out a travel package or relocation
assistance.

If you know of anyone that would be interested, please let me know as soon
as possible.  This can be an opportunity that can start right away.

I can be reached at 1-800-777-6092 ext. 7816 or via e mail at
BrianW at ubsinc.com.

Thank you for your assistance.

Brian

Brian Wittenberg