Win32 Software [OT] Karl Marx

Brian Kelsay bkelsay at comcast.net
Wed Oct 29 04:21:53 CST 2003

Jonathan Hutchins wrote:

> [...]
I just set the hook.   And reel 'em in.   Now let's talk about the
social implications of the Afroman lyrics I posted and that of
rap/hip-hop in general.   Since you seem to know about everything.

Just pullin' your chain dude.  I should send you some of the Nordquist
posts from the kulua list sometime.   He makes me sound REAL lucid.  And
on topic.   Now, back to Linux.