Open Office question

Brig C. McCoy mccoyb at lindahall.org
Tue Oct 28 17:14:39 CST 2003

It's supposed to become a bunch of files when unarchived... here's the
definitive: <http://xml.openoffice.org/>... and here's why it's packaged in
a .zip format: <http://xml.openoffice.org/package.html>.

...brig

--
Brig C. McCoy                   5109 Cherry St
Head, Systems Office            Kansas City, MO  64110  USA

PGP Public Key: <http://www.theworld.com/~brigc/pgp/>