Mandrake 9.2 - OpenOffice breaks

Jonathan Hutchins hutchins at tarcanfel.org
Tue Oct 28 15:48:47 CST 2003

Ok, chalk up one more area/application that doesn't work right after upgrading
Mandrake from 9.1 to 9.2 - OpenOffice still appears on the menus, but doesn't
open.  Having managed to clean up the Package manager, I think I can
re-install it.  On top of most of the KDE apps, this is another significant
screw-up.

I've seen news that 9.2 has been sent to the publishers.  I think I'm working
on RC2 - it took four or five days to get complete iso's for it.  I sure hope
they cleaned up the actual release.