taking the plunge -- version 1.1

J. Mike Needham jmneedham at kc.rr.com
Mon Oct 27 19:10:14 CST 2003

Hello again:

In addition to my rather lengthy last post -- again, apologizing but
wanted all the information available to those who would be willing to
help me ;-)

I have installed two items which I forgot about that might cause some
issues:

1.) I have a Linksys wireless Ethernet adapter and not sure on how well
supported this is, when last I looked, WIFI was not really supported,
anybody got an idea?

2.)  My Logitech wireless keyboard and mouse... I realize I may not be
able to use the programmable keys on him, but does anyone have
experience with these?  It is an Elite Duo.

Thanks and thanks for all the help so far :-)

--
J. Mike Needham
jmneedham at kc.rr.com
Shawnee, Kansas USA