light OS

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Mon Oct 27 16:37:55 CST 2003

Well it seems LEAF is the way to go. It'll be
nice, as I'm using shorewall now. And maybe in the future
I can burn a prom and stick it in the MB and somehow
point the boot to that. I'm not sure quite how I'll accomplish that.
Or even if I can. Although I'm sure I can find a way to at least point
a floppy to it, and since I can disable writing to the floppy from
the BIOS [nifty little feature :) it will be a fairly secure solution.
Installing and configuring without a GUI doesn't scare me,
since the current FW doesn't have any GUI, as it shouldn't.

Thanks for the suggestions!

Brian