Darwin (OT)

chris mohoelx at sbcglobal.net
Sat Oct 25 20:45:11 CDT 2003

Adrian -

I'm not real sure how this wound up in my inbox, but if you are going to
argue for evolution-ism, you should at least be intellectually honest.
The remains, which consisted of a small piece of the top of a skull, a
fragment of a left thighbone, and three molars, were not even found
together.  They were collected over a range of about 70 feet, in an old
riverbed, mixed with bones of other extinct animals!

In fact, 24 European scientists who gathered to examine the fragments
were split;
10 said they were ape
7 said they were man
7 said they were a new 'missing link' species.

The really curious point of this whole 'transitional form' or 'missing
link' discussion is that while we have been searching for well over a
century, all we have found are bits and pieces and fragments, that have
been 'extrapolated' to a full skeleton, and then assumptions made about
the skeleton.  It's not that there is a lack of fossils to choose from,
there are plenty of fossils - just none supporting a reptile laying an
egg and hatching a bird.  And with what we suspect about the theoretical
transitions, there should be generation upon generation of entire tribes
or flocks of transitional forms.  We should not have this much trouble
finding the fossil evidence!

But, since so many people refuse to accept the plain, simple, and
obvious answer, we search on.  Frankly, I think it takes more 'faith' to
believe a fish could become a monkey than it takes to believe "In the
beginning, God created the heavens and the earth".  In fact, all the
evidence that has been found is better suited to support the sudden
appearance of specific, complex, and varied life-forms, as well as
special design.

The question I'd like to have answered by a believer in evolution-ism is
this;  How did the earliest life-forms (before the development of the
eye) discern a need for sight, and thereby "will" the evolvement of such
a marvelously complex organ?  After all, until the 'final design' was
eventually evolved to, all interim forms would be useless, and therefore
not 'preferred' in future generations.

'nuf.
Chris.