Do you know your schedule for ITEC yet?

Dustin Decker dustind at moon-lite.com
Thu Oct 23 23:46:41 CDT 2003

On Thu, 23 Oct 2003, Walt Lane wrote:

[snip]
> 	Test-Drive Linux on the ITEC Event Floor
> 	Starting 10:00am Wednesday
> 	Kansas City Linux Users Group is featuring a demonstration
> center at ITEC. Get a chance to test-drive Linux for yourself with
> actual systems set up for a hands-on experience.
>
> 	CDs will be available with bootable Linux Systems including full
> Internet applications and Office suites.
>
> 	Click here to learn more

OK, how does this sound... a Windows workstation with Office
2000/XP/Whatever and a Linux workstation with Open Office right next to
it.  Let folks create documents on the Windows box, transfer 'em to the
Linux box, and show 'em it really does work.

I've actually got a little bit of time on my hands now, being as that I'm
once again looking for a job.  (I don't think I'm alone, however.)
Anyone wanna help me out with this?

Dustin