Wireless on RedHat

Jeff Perry perryj at swbell.net
Thu Oct 23 17:04:27 CDT 2003

I just built a new machine (VIA M10000) and installed RedHat 9.0 on it
(extremely easily, I might add) but the layout of my house is such that
prohibits running cable. I have a NetGear MA111 USB Adapter that I
purchased intending to use with my notebook but thought I could use on
this machine. I have used Google and been unable to find any resources
to make this work.

My questions are:

1. Has anyone had any experience with this particular card and made it
work with RedHat or any other distro?

2. Can you recommend one device that will work with RedHat?

Thanks

Jeff