Thank-You-Thank-You

Joe Cho ksjoecho at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 23 14:25:23 CDT 2003

I should know better on BIOS setting.
One of kclug members called Jim pointed that out what I can do on the panel Setup.

It resolved my problem with enormous support by people like you.
I can't thank you enough for KCLUG.

Joe Cho
ksjcho at yahoo.com

"Monty J. Harder" <lists at kc.rr.com> wrote:
Joe Cho wrote:

> The real problem is that the computer I am using ( due to my financial
budget) is Emachine model T2042. Originally it come with Windows XP Home
> edition and doesn't auto boot after the power was interrupt.

Generally, this is a BIOS setting:

1. Never come back on after power failure.
2. Always " "
3. Only come back on if it was on before the power went off.