ITEC

Dustin Decker dustind at moon-lite.no-ip.com
Fri Oct 17 00:26:06 CDT 2003

On Thu, 16 Oct 2003, Walt Lane wrote:

> It would be cool to see a mini desktop/server setup using Star Office.
> Set the desktop up so that it has the lookandfeel of a windows desktop.
> I think that would be a powerful statement to all the "I don't know
> anything but Windows" business people.

I've got a decent small form factor P4 with a 15" LCD monitor that can
probably do this quite well.  I'm not sure I'll be able to attend this
year, depends on the work schedule.  (My PTO burn rate has been high
lately.)

I'd be happy to put this in Hal Duston's hands or some such in the event I
cannot attend.
Dustin