KC ITEC Update #3]

Monty J. Harder lists at kc.rr.com
Thu Oct 16 23:56:31 CDT 2003

 "Chris Bier" <cbier at liberty.k12.mo.us> wrote:

> > * Be sure to register everyone that is working in your booth through
either
> > our web site www.goitec.com <http://www.goitec.com>  , "For Exhibitors"
link

  I must be really stupid, but I can't figure out how to do this.  I hit the
"For Exhibitors" tab, but don't see anything there about registering as an
exhibitor.  After following the link about the schedule, I found my way to
KC-ITEC, and a link to register, but that seems to be registration for
normal attendees.  Maybe at the meeting someone can beat me over the head
with a clue-by-four.

Or...

> > or the registration company link sent to you recently

That might help.