Hiring in K.C.

Peter Amisano pamisano at kc.rr.com
Wed Oct 15 18:21:21 CDT 2003

You have been misinformed my friend.  In KC Sprint has again laid off more
employees.  There are tens of thousands of IT professionals that have been
laid off in the Kansas City area.  The IT market may be getting better but
not in KC.  Now, there are jobs available all over, but the salaries are not
improving at all.

happy to have a job,

Pete