OT: blocking email addresses by IP number?

Daniel Matthis daniel at ztiger.com
Tue Oct 14 20:01:21 CDT 2003

You might be sol. Outlook gives you a spacific list of filter options
but it doesn't allow you to specify an header such as Recieved:,
References:, or Return-Path:. Mozilla on the other hand will allow you
to add custum headers. Frankly I love using mozilla mail. Opera I
believe does it as well but I don't like how it manages IMAP mail.

- Daniel

Friends don't let Friends use Outlook :)