Music Broadcasting

Bradley Miller bradmiller at dslonramp.com
Mon Oct 13 11:48:58 CDT 2003

Target has a little device by GE that is basically a low-level
transmitter/receiver for $30.  The downfall is the receiver combo instead
of just broadcasting to any FM radio.  While I was thinking of that I
manage to snag a 50 ft "MP3 player" cable also by GE for $5 on
clearance.  I can do basically the same thing and pipe tunes to my home
system or my garage system from my MP3/Linux jukebox.