AML Wireless Products with Open Source, Embedded Linux

Teresa Stone tstone at amltd.com
Thu Oct 9 18:35:07 CDT 2003

   AML is a manufacturer and developer of wireless data collection
   terminals featuring open source, embedded Linux.

   We feel that our products may be of interest to your Linux user group.
   Please advise if any of the following opportunities exist within your
   organization for us to inform your membership about AML products:

     * Press release posting
     * Distribution of AML product information at User Group meetings
     * Advertising in User Group newsletter
     * Website advertising
     * Participation in local/regional Linux events

   Thank you for your consideration of this request. For more information
   regarding our wireless products, please visit the link below.

   [1]http://www.amltd.com/M7100_specifications.asp

   Regards,
   Teresa Stone
   Marketing Manager