Alias Problem

admin at kclinux.net admin at kclinux.net
Wed Oct 8 18:52:17 CDT 2003

I have a client with one of our Red Hat 9.0 servers using sendmail. The
email works perfectly for all email accounts and aliases except one.
emergency-pager at customers.domain.com is an email address that is forwarded
to a pager.phone.number at pagercompany.com. I can email the
pager.phone.number at pagercompany.com directly just fine and it comes
through. When I email the alias, I get: