HTPC hardware

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Wed Nov 26 18:04:18 CST 2003

Well, it depends on how you define a RAID. I define it as a Redundant Array
of Inexpensive Disks. ;)
Which  would qualify RAID 0 as *really* RAID. I believe the proposed
implementation was going to be RAID 0+1. Which would give you everything
except parity. So it would be the next best thing to RAID 5 but with better
performance.

$0.02,
Brian