Jobs

Zscoundrel Zscoundrel at kc.rr.com
Wed Nov 26 02:23:40 CST 2003

I thought so too when I first read it!  Funny thing is, my brand new
spam filter originally tagged the note as spam.  I just figured it was
too new to be fully trained yet.  Perhaps this new filter is better than
I thought!   (grin)

--

The Supreme Court has ruled that they cannot have a nativity scene in Washington, D.C. This wasn't
for any religious reasons. They couldn't find three wise men and a virgin.
--Jay Leno